Graveyard shift employee, comedian of sorts, solid dude.
This blog is a mix of wrestling. furry things, more wrestling and other junk.
Small town Michigan, no future, real deal.
Dear friends and followers!
As you may, or may not know, nightaudit was not just a great name, it was my job. I had lots of time to tumblr it up at work 5 nights a week. But last night was my last night as a graveyard shift employee! Thusly, my tumblr input will probably slow down a little bit. I’ll still be around, just not in full force. You guys have been crucial to keeping me sane while I spent over 3 years working nights. I’ve met some bad ass people here! so thank you to everyone for following me, being my buddies and rebloggin my junk. Love you all!
or in my case, we showcased just how nerdy we were. or how much work we had to do. but we’d violate an away message for those special people
my profile was poppin. remember putting up away messages even when you weren’t away to make it look like you were doing shit? remember going invisible so you could ignore motherfuckers.
All of this is important
Anonymous asked: and 4. 14. 24. 34. 44. 54.
4. what are you looking forward to? tomorrow is my last night on night shift, and i’m moving in with my lady!
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you? hugged my lady earlier tonight
24. height - 6’ 1”
34. most embarrassing moment - bombing at an open mic at a brewery then sitting there the rest of the night, alone. definately not a comedy crowd that night….
44. age you get mistaken for - i’m 27, usually people guess 23-ish
54. something thats worrying me at the moment - moving. i’m always worried i’m gonna break stuff or fall down some stairs. i think i’ll be alright though….
Anonymous asked: me again. 2. 12. 22. 32. 42. 52.
i like you dude, or dudette. you go for it.
2. what would you name your future kids? I like Shelby for a girl, no real idea for a boy….
12. what is something you want right now? some sleep. or a nice sandwich.
22. description of crush. pretty, funny, smart, tattooed, named Justine.
32. are your friends mainly girls or guys? mostly girls i guess. i don’t have too many friends
42. favourite book(s) Drawing Heat The Hard Way, The Death of WCW, Hardcore History - The Story of ECW
52. something i’m talented at - stand up comedy, and kissin gurls.